YOUR CONFERENCE EXPERIENCE
– Great conference content
– Relevant business meetings
– Wide, international audience
– English widely spoken
– Easy access to Asian markets
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Simply the biggest games event in Korea and one of the biggest in Asia, indeed the world.
Each November anyone who’s anyone in the Asia-Pacific industry along with a solid overseas contingent from the US and Europe descend upon the beautiful beach-side town of Busan in Korea for a week of intense networking, business dealing and a little games industry fun too!
In previous years the show attracted over 2,500 business delegates to the BEXCO arena.
There are a host of reasons why you should attend G-STAR. Here are just a few:
- It’s the biggest show in one of the world’s biggest markets. South Korea is in the top five global game markets, and the entire Korean eco-system will be present.
- It’s the gateway to the Asia-Pacific region. It’s not just about Korea either, G-STAR has long offered a friendly entry point to the wider APAC markets of China, Japan and SEA which collectively represent the very biggest cluster in the world.
- It’s the most accessible show in Asia. Everyone speaks English, the organisation is immaculate and the location is easy to get to.
- Connect with the right C-level people. Where some other shows put top staff in the background, at G-STAR you can connect directly with relevant decision-makers.
- Korea is open for business and actively want to do deals with the West. There are VERY real and VERY big business opportunities here, whether you are looking to take your game or service to new markets, are raising investment. or are looking for new content.
- It’s incredible value. A standard business ticket is very affordable and grants fantastic access.
The b2b aspect of G-STAR takes place from November 17-19 2021.
It takes place at BEXCO, the Busan Exhibition & Convention Center. Busan is about three hours from Seoul by train, which is affordable and comfortable.
This is a games industry business show, so if you’re a developer, publisher, tool-maker, service company, media rep, investor or indeed anyone else in the industry, this is relevant for you.
The B2B part is not for consumers. You can find out more about that part of the exhibition at the official site.
All the biggest names in the Korean games space will take part, plus an incredible assortment of Indie developers too. You can also connect with leading lights from China, Japan and all across the APAC region.